No business wants to find themselves facing an employment tribunal, but once a claim is submitted, you will likely need professional support to defend yourself.
Tribunal claims are free for an employee or worker to pursue, and with online forms, guidance and telephone support available, it’s a relatively simple process for an individual to follow without taking any professional legal advice.
The best employment tribunal defence is prevention – expert advice and policies & procedures to steer you clear of employment tribunals and support if you’re facing one. We’re Primed, so you’re ready.
There are a number of different claims employees can bring regardless of their length of service, including discrimination, whistleblowing and unlawful deduction from wages.
Whilst claims of unfair dismissal can only be brought by employees with 2 years or more service, there are certain types of unfair dismissal claim (known as automatic unfair dismissal) that an employee can bring regardless of their length of service.
Managing the defence of a claim can be time consuming and costly, if you find yourself having to defend an employment tribunal claim, we highly recommend seeking legal advice.
Not involving a specialist legal team can be the difference between success and failure, or thousands of pounds in compensation.
Areas we can help
Our Prices & Packages
Employment & HR
Unlimited HR & Employment law support to help manage your people
- Unlimited advice from friendly HR experts via phone and email
- Employment contract review
- Employee Handbook, Policy & Document review
- Outcome driven advice to achieve results quickly
- Tribunal Defence Support
Health & Safety
Unlimited Health & Safety advice to help manage your safety requirements
- Unlimited advice from friendly Health & Safety consultants via phone and email
- Act as your Competent Person
- Risk Assessment support
- Health & Safety Policy (review or issue one)
- Safety Management System (review or issue one)
- Support on RIDDOR Investigations
- Support with HSE or Local Authority Investigations
24/7/365 access to extensive online HR & Safety templates & resources
- 24/7/365 access to 600+ online templates
- Template contract of employment
- Template letters & documents
- Essential HR policies & procedures
- Comprehensive health & safety templates including risk assessments, policies & procedures
- Easy to understand step-by-step guidance
Employment & HR & Health & Safety
Unlimited support managing your people and health & safety requirements
- All three packages combined into one.
- Includes unlimited advice from our friendly HR and Health & Safety advisors via phone or email.
Trusted by hundreds of businesses across the country
Thank you for your help and guidance throughout 2022. It’s been a tough year where we’ve had to learn fast – your guidance has been most welcomed.
“Primed are professional and personable at all times and a pleasure to work with. They provide a comprehensive commercial, legal, employment law and human resource advice service. We highly recommend as a support to any business.”
“Professional, friendly and comprehensive support and advice on all HR matters. We are delighted with the support we have received.”
We have received some excellent service and advice across the business on a variety of Employment law & HR Topics when we need it. Their practical advice helps me make decisions that cut through and make a difference.