When it comes to managing health and safety in the workplace, it’s best to have a proactive approach to managing risk and preventing incidents.
You may think you’re managing your health and safety appropriately but it’s important to regularly review your safety management systems to prevent accidents, injuries and illnesses that may have been avoidable.
A comprehensive health and safety audit conducted by our Safety Consultants to keep you compliant. We’re Primed, so you’re ready.
A workplace health and safety audit is a great way to ensure your business is fully compliant, enabling you to safeguard your employees, customers and visitors.
An audit systematically examines your workplace and your current safety arrangements. It will examine in detail how you manage health and safety, the practical activities and on-site activities.
It involves discussions with your management teams and your workforce as well as examining closely the tasks your business undertakes and for certain businesses such as manufacturing and construction, the plant and equipment in use, as well as the interaction with any contractors you may use.
Whilst a health and safety audit isn’t a legal requirement and can sometimes feel like a tick box exercise, audits should be viewed as a way to proactively improve your business, identifying areas for enhancement and as a defensive measure to prevent anything unforeseen that may result in a costly incident.
Regular health and safety audits are considered best practice for many organisations and in certain industries, may be a requirement for insurance cover.
Areas we can help
Our Prices & Packages
Employment & HR
Unlimited HR & Employment law support to help manage your people
- Unlimited advice from friendly HR experts via phone and email
- Employment contract review
- Employee Handbook, Policy & Document review
- Outcome driven advice to achieve results quickly
- Tribunal Defence Support
Health & Safety
Unlimited Health & Safety advice to help manage your safety requirements
- Unlimited advice from friendly Health & Safety consultants via phone and email
- Act as your Competent Person
- Risk Assessment support
- Health & Safety Policy (review or issue one)
- Safety Management System (review or issue one)
- Support on RIDDOR Investigations
- Support with HSE or Local Authority Investigations
24/7/365 access to extensive online HR & Safety templates & resources
- 24/7/365 access to 600+ online templates
- Template contract of employment
- Template letters & documents
- Essential HR policies & procedures
- Comprehensive health & safety templates including risk assessments, policies & procedures
- Easy to understand step-by-step guidance
Employment & HR & Health & Safety
Unlimited support managing your people and health & safety requirements
- All three packages combined into one.
- Includes unlimited advice from our friendly HR and Health & Safety advisors via phone or email.
Trusted by hundreds of businesses across the country
“Primed are professional and personable at all times and a pleasure to work with. They provide a comprehensive commercial, legal, employment law and human resource advice service. We highly recommend as a support to any business.”
“Professional, friendly and comprehensive support and advice on all HR matters. We are delighted with the support we have received.”
We have received some excellent service and advice across the business on a variety of Employment law & HR Topics when we need it. Their practical advice helps me make decisions that cut through and make a difference.