If you’re a business owner or you're the person responsible for health and safety in your workplace, chances are you’ve heard of the term Competent Person.
A Competent Person helps your business to comply with its health and safety responsibilities, identifying hazards and taking all the reasonable steps to keep your team and those around you safe.
Reduce workplace risk and stay health & safety compliant with access to a Competent Person, making sure you and your team make it home safely at the end of the day. We’re Primed, so you’re ready.
Every business in the UK must have access to one or more Competent Person to meet their health and safety requirements, regardless of the size of business and the sector you operate in.
It doesn’t matter if you are a high or low risk business, you still need to appoint a Competent Person.
A Competent Person has the skills, knowledge and experience to spot safety hazards in your business, identify solutions and put in place measures to protect workers from harm.
It’s most likely that you and your team aren’t health & safety specialists, if you’re unsure of your capabilities to manage your health and safety or operate in a higher risk industry, you’re legally allowed to appoint someone else such as a health and safety consultant or external safety professional to assist you – like the team at Primed.
Areas we can help
Our Prices & Packages
Employment & HR
Unlimited HR & Employment law support to help manage your people
- Unlimited advice from friendly HR experts via phone and email
- Employment contract review
- Employee Handbook, Policy & Document review
- Outcome driven advice to achieve results quickly
- Tribunal Defence Support
Health & Safety
Unlimited Health & Safety advice to help manage your safety requirements
- Unlimited advice from friendly Health & Safety consultants via phone and email
- Act as your Competent Person
- Risk Assessment support
- Health & Safety Policy (review or issue one)
- Safety Management System (review or issue one)
- Support on RIDDOR Investigations
- Support with HSE or Local Authority Investigations
24/7/365 access to extensive online HR & Safety templates & resources
- 24/7/365 access to 600+ online templates
- Template contract of employment
- Template letters & documents
- Essential HR policies & procedures
- Comprehensive health & safety templates including risk assessments, policies & procedures
- Easy to understand step-by-step guidance
Employment & HR & Health & Safety
Unlimited support managing your people and health & safety requirements
- All three packages combined into one.
- Includes unlimited advice from our friendly HR and Health & Safety advisors via phone or email.
Trusted by hundreds of businesses across the country
“Primed are professional and personable at all times and a pleasure to work with. They provide a comprehensive commercial, legal, employment law and human resource advice service. We highly recommend as a support to any business.”
“Professional, friendly and comprehensive support and advice on all HR matters. We are delighted with the support we have received.”
We have received some excellent service and advice across the business on a variety of Employment law & HR Topics when we need it. Their practical advice helps me make decisions that cut through and make a difference.