No organisation wants to find themselves having to make redundancies but sometimes you might be faced with no other choice but to run a redundancy process or restructure.
Whilst redundancy is a gloomy topic, there can be positives for businesses who have restructured and ultimately could prevent a business from permanently closing.
Expert advice to guide & support you through the individual redundancy process, ensuring its fully compliant. We’re Primed, so you’re ready.
Redundancy is a complex area of law. If you do find yourself having to make redundancies, it’s important to plan properly and follow the correct redundancy process and on a more human level, minimise any stress for your employees and your managers – it’s an unpleasant situation for all involved.
We’d always recommend seeking legal advice early to minimise your chance of employment tribunal claims,
There are only three legal reasons for redundancy:
- your business is permanently closing
- one of your workplaces is closing
- you no longer need employees to do a particular kind of work or you need fewer people doing a particular kind of work.
If you have more than 20 employees placed at redundancy risk in any 90-day period, you will need to conduct a Collective Redundancy process.
Additional Bolt On Support
- Negotiating with third parties on TUPE transactions
- Conducting redundancy meetings or entire redundancy processes on your behalf or alongside you
- Bespoke drafting of redundancy-related documentation to suit your specific business situation
Areas we can help
Our Prices & Packages
Employment & HR
Unlimited HR & Employment law support to help manage your people
- Unlimited advice from friendly HR experts via phone and email
- Employment contract review
- Employee Handbook, Policy & Document review
- Outcome driven advice to achieve results quickly
- Tribunal Defence Support
Health & Safety
Unlimited Health & Safety advice to help manage your safety requirements
- Unlimited advice from friendly Health & Safety consultants via phone and email
- Act as your Competent Person
- Risk Assessment support
- Health & Safety Policy (review or issue one)
- Safety Management System (review or issue one)
- Support on RIDDOR Investigations
- Support with HSE or Local Authority Investigations
24/7/365 access to extensive online HR & Safety templates & resources
- 24/7/365 access to 600+ online templates
- Template contract of employment
- Template letters & documents
- Essential HR policies & procedures
- Comprehensive health & safety templates including risk assessments, policies & procedures
- Easy to understand step-by-step guidance
Employment & HR & Health & Safety
Unlimited support managing your people and health & safety requirements
- All three packages combined into one.
- Includes unlimited advice from our friendly HR and Health & Safety advisors via phone or email.
Trusted by hundreds of businesses across the country
“Primed are professional and personable at all times and a pleasure to work with. They provide a comprehensive commercial, legal, employment law and human resource advice service. We highly recommend as a support to any business.”
“Professional, friendly and comprehensive support and advice on all HR matters. We are delighted with the support we have received.”
We have received some excellent service and advice across the business on a variety of Employment law & HR Topics when we need it. Their practical advice helps me make decisions that cut through and make a difference.